- Baofeng UV-3R+ 2 watt dual-band (2m/440 MHz) handheld talkie.
- Yaesu VX-7R quad-band (6m, 2m, 220 MHz, 440 MHz) HT.
- Radioddity GD-77 dual-band (2m/440) DMR-digital/analog HT.
- Yaesu FT-857D mobile HF/VHF/UHF transceiver.
- Comet UHV-4 quad-band (10m, 6m, 2m, 70cm) vertical mobile antenna with varying length counterpoises, up to 120w. <– primary home shack repeater/net antenna.
- Mag-mount 2m/70cm 19″ vertical coil capable of 80w for commutes.
- N9SAB‘s “Stealth” 40m-6m Off-Center Fed (OCFD) multiband dipole with 4:1 matching transformer that I added snap-on 1:1 current RF isolator chokes for quick-deploy configuration as a New Carolina Windom rated for 100w (for field days).
- Half-wave 10m dipole using 16 AWG wire with 1:1 balun (homemade), max rated for 1500w (although my best rig can only go to 100w) for field days.
- MFJ-1622 40m-2m tele whip “apartment antenna” for space-restricted portability.
- LDG YT-100 HF 160m-6m antenna auto-tuner, made specifically for the FT-857D.
- MFJ-931 Artificial Ground.
- SS-DV30 AC switching power supply for when the grid is up (30A) with Powerpoles.
- Portable 39w solar for backup to 7Ah battery, also with Powerpole connections.
- 100w solar panel and 30A controller for off-grid setup to charge parallel 35Ah deepcycle batts.